Friedman & Mirman Co., L.P.A. Civil Solution’s mission is to help resolve disputes between two or more parties without their having to resort to going to court. We promote settlement between conflicting parties through effective, compassionate and confidential mediation and arbitration.
The attorneys at Friedman & Mirman Co., L.P.A. are devoted to the field of family law. We have experience with, and participate in, alternative forms of conflict resolution to help anyone going through a divorce, reach a solution as amicably as possible.
Friedman & Mirman Co., L.P.A. is one of the very few firms in the State of Ohio to have all three partners honored with membership of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, and have all Family Law partners listed in Best Lawyers in America. Our three principals are also designated as certified specialists in Family Relations Law by the Ohio State Bar Association. When you choose our Columbus firm to guide you through the mediation or arbitration process, you are choosing a team who not only understands Family Law, but who is dedicated to helping you find an alternative to contentious and expensive litigation. Of course in many cases divorce affects children too. Our highly qualified lawyers can help improve communication of with your spouse and avoid future conflicts.
Why should you choose Civil Solutions over litigation?
- Going through a divorce or other conflict is painful enough. Mediation or arbitration help you avoid the lengthy and expensive process of litigation without court hearings, formal discovery or a trial.
- Mediation and arbitration provides an environment that fosters improved communication and personal responsibility, and sets the stage for joint decision making.
- When you choose an alternative divorce solution, you are taking ownership of your legal issue. By settling out of court, YOU make your decision - not a judge.
- Alternative divorce solutions allow both sides to air views and emotions in a controlled and neutral environment, paving the way for a more harmonious future.
- Mediation and arbitration are completely confidential.
Alternative divorce solutions like arbitration and mediation normally involve only the parties concerned and a neutral third party, although we have a neutral network of accountants, appraisers, business evaluators, psychologists, and other professionals to assist in arbitration or mediation if needed. By carefully matching the specific needs of each client’s case with the individual strengths of our arbitrators, mediators, and the professional resources available to us, we assemble a team to help people reach their individual goals.
Friedman & Mirman Co., L.P.A.'s Civil Solutions is committed to providing the most professional, effective mediation and arbitration services available in Ohio. Call 614-412-3943 to schedule a Consultation.