Sandra understands the decisions families face regarding their future are often multifaceted and difficult to reach. Years of experience as a former social worker prepared Sandra to navigate clients through life changes with both compassion and focus. Her work is purposeful, and client centered.
After earning bachelor’s degrees in Psychology and Sociology from The Ohio State University, Sandra attended Capital University Law School’s evening Juris Doctor program. She gained substantive experience through full-time employment, while fulfilling various student leadership roles in a national political organization, and still frequently appearing on the Dean’s List. Sandra graduated with Pro Bono Legal Honors. She was admitted to practice law in Ohio in 2020 and has worked in domestic litigation since that time.
Sandra is motivated to achieve favorable results for clients while ensuring they remain informed and educated through each step of the process. Her innate ability to empathize without losing focus of each family’s unique goals has earned her the trust of satisfied clients.
Professional Membership Associations
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Young Professionals Club
- Freedom A La Carte Legal Empowerment Workshop Series – Marriage Termination, Protection Order, and Child Protective Services Basics – Speaker, June 2022
- OSBA Juvenile Law Committee’s Annual CLE – Abuse, Neglect, Dependency Panel – Speaker, October 2022
- OSBA’s CLE Series – Human Trafficking Awareness and Overview CLE – Moderator, January 2023
Awards and Recognition
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award, 2022